Clare Elms - runner, triathlete & world record holder
I was very lucky to have Trevor recommended to me many years ago. He is a real expert, hardworking, thorough, knowledgeable, enthusiastic, motivating and very loyal. Using his experience from his very successful running background and excellent massage skills, he has an amazing feel for the muscles, so is able to maintain and prevent injuries from developing. I have achieved success at a high level, which means I push my body in training and racing, so a regular sports massage is absolutely vital! I recommend Trevor one hundred percent, he has made such a difference to me during my running and triathlon career. He has definitely helped me to achieve my goals and I will always be grateful to him!
Clare Elms (Bio):
- Won outright approximately 400 races since 2006
- W50 World Sprint Triathlon Champ 2013
- World Indoors Champion 2014 - 800m,1500M, and 3k
- World record holder indoors 800m 1500m and the mile
- World record holder outdoors 1500m